Applicants must take note and submit the following:
1. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
2. Application letter indicating the position being applied for, item number(s) and name of the organizational unit where the vacancy is; otherwise, applications will not be acted upon.
3. Latest Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
4. Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport size picture and Work Experience Sheet. Please read the guide in filling out the PDS before accomplishing the form. You may download the forms and guidelines on link below:
5. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License.
6. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
7. Photocopy of Trainings/Seminars attended
8. For applicants currently in the government service: Performance Rating of at least Very Satisfactory (VS) in the last rating period prior to application is required.
Interested applicants may apply and send their application to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the item number(s) in the subject of your email
(Example: Subject: APPLICATION FOR (POSITION) WITH ITEM NUMBER PDDCPB-ABC-1-1998). Failure to indicate the item number(s) will delay the review of your application and you may lose consideration for the position.
Or via mail to:
MARIA RITA O. MATUTE
Design Center of the Philippines
G/F PTTC Building (beside World Trade Center Metro Manila)
Roxas Boulevard cor. Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City
Design Center of the Philippines is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to sex, gender identity, religion, age or disability status, as long as they meet the qualification standards set by the Agency and the Civil Service Commission.
For the proper review of your application, please ensure that complete documents are submitted. Only applications submitted with complete requirements will be processed. Deadline for submission of application is on 07 September 2023.
The CSC 2017 Omnibus Rules on Appointment and Other Human Resources Actions only requires at least ten (10) calendar days publication of vacant positions. Hence, the screening may commence once the 10 calendar days publication requirement is met.