1. POLICY-MAKING: NATIONAL DESIGN POLICY
• Formulation, monitoring, and assessment of the National Design Policy aligned with the government’s economic agenda.
2. DESIGN LEARNING
• Continuing education and training for the country’s Creative Capital is key to establishing and nurturing a strong Design
• Developing and cultivating the next generation of Designers is pivotal to a solid and vigorous Design Community.
3. DESIGN INNOVATION
• Combining Creativity and Strategy brings together business and design to create powerful tools for improving the quality of life
through new value, new user experiences, and new markets.
• Continuing research and development on materials and products will allow us to stay ahead of the curve, improve capability,
and drive national competitiveness.
4. DESIGN PROTECTION
• Intellectual Property (IP) protection of DCP design and research outputs.
5. DESIGN SERVICES
• Bringing Design to the SME’s in the regions through a fully integrated Design and Product Development Program to create
products for the global market.
6. DESIGN PROMOTION
• The Philippines Design Brand will be established with strong public and global recall; where every Filipino recognizes and appreciates the role of DESIGN in their everyday lives.
• Business enterprises will be engaged fully to use Design and Philippine Designers to launch the next generation products and services.
G/F PTTC Building, Senator Gil J. Puyat, corner Roxas Boulevard, 1300 Pasay City, Philippines
(632) 832-1112 to 19 | (632) 832-3649